VENFILTER IN EUROVENT
Since May 2013, Venfilter has made a commitment to Eurovent, or in other words it has made a commitment to the reliability and accuracy of the information published, as part of its undertaking to provide a high-quality product that fully meets the expectations of its customers.
What is EUROVENT?
Eurovent is the European Committee of Manufacturers of Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration, Industrial Heating and Ventilation, and Air Handling equipment in Europe.
The main objectives of Eurovent are, among others:
To represent the European manufacturers in compliance with European and international standards.
To keep its members informed of relevant legislation emanating from the European Union or other bodies.
To draw up and introduce European standards.
To develop a reliable global statistic reporting system.
Through the Eurovent Certita Certification, to develop product certification programmes for our industry.
What are the Certification programmes and Participants?
One of the main tasks of Eurovent is to develop the certification programmes that cover the great majority of equipment used in air conditioning and refrigeration.
The manufacturers whose products are certified are called PARTICIPANTS.
Eurovent Certita Certification manages the certification programmes.
EUROVENT Certification Programmes
Air Filter companies can participate in the following Certification programme:
- Air Filters Class M5-F9 (FIL)
There are also other programmes in operation at present, such as programmes for cooling towers, fan coil units and air handling units. In total, there are currently 16 programmes.
HOW DOES CERTIFICATION WORK?
The participants present the characteristics of all their products covered by the programme. They are evaluated by those responsible for the Eurovent Certita Certification. When the outcome of the evaluation is satisfactory, the products are classified in the Yearbook, which serves as a guide for subscribers when selecting products.
All the products registered may then be tested at random in order to verify whether their characteristics coincide with the details in the catalogue.
The tests are conducted by independent laboratories in accordance with ISO or CEN test standards.
DIRECTORY OF CERTIFIED PRODUCTS
The directory is published once a year and is regularly updated.
It contains details of the programme, the participants in it, the name of the products and technical information.
The directory is also available on the Internet, at the following address: www.eurovent-certification.com
HOW ARE THE PRODUCTS CERTIFIED BY EUROVENT IDENTIFIED?
They are listed exhaustively in the Eurovent directory. http://www.eurovent-certification.com/en/Quick_search.php?rub=10&srub=&ssrub=&lg=en
By means of the Eurovent certification symbol:
This symbol provides subscribers, fitters and users with a guarantee that the equipment offered for sale on the market by participants has been correctly presented in their catalogue.
The certification symbol appears in the technical and commercial information together with the words “The Company participates in the Eurovent Certification Programme. The products correspond to those listed in the Eurovent Product Directory.”
- Filter class: M5, M6, F7 to F9
- Initial pressure drop p0 in Pa, measured according to EN779:2012
- Initial Efficiency according to EN779:2012 (for F7 to F9 filters only)
- Minimum Efficiency according to EN779:2012 Clause 11 (for F7 to F9 filters only)
- Energy Efficiency Class according to Eurovent Document 4/01/001-2015 (for filters with a nominal flow rate of 0.944 m3/s (3400 m3/h) only.
- Annual energy consumption according to Eurovent Document 4/21-2014 (for filters with a nominal flow rate of 0.944 m3/s (3400 m3/h) only. From 2014
BENEFITS OF FILTERS CERTIFIED BY EUROVENT
For end users
- Peace of mind that equipment will operate in accordance with the design specifications.
- Comparison of FILTERS of different manufacturers with the same parameters.
- The ENERGY cost will be correctly stated.
- Technical details supplied in a standard European format.
For equipment manufacturers
- Competition on equal terms.
- European standards in certification.
- Enhancement of professionalism in the industry.